We are currently preparing the first beta release of Documentation Insight V2. This version includes several highlights and many improvements:
1. Live Documentation Explorer
The Documentation Explorer will construct the code structure of the projects in a second. It makes it easier to understand the code library and document your code. We plan to add syntax definition, object graph, edit member summary, auto sync, and more features in future releases.
2. Live Spell Check
With the integration of Addict4, it is possible to perform live spell check while writing documentation. (Only available in the Design mode)
3. Documentation Formatter
This tool helps you format all well-formatted xml documentation to the new style for better readability (Good for V1.x users). It also solves some other issues (e.g. line breaks for <see> tag causes compiler xmldoc generation failed) .
4. Validate XML Documentation
This feature will check all xml documentation and show invalid pieces in the Messages window. It makes it easier to correct all xmldoc comments errors.
5. Easier to add a code reference
A live code structure tree will be shown in the Hyperlink window.
* Improved XMLDoc formatting for better readability
* Support Unicode Documentation
* Support More Code Elements (Project/Package/Library/ResourceStrings/NestedRoutines)
* Support Events
* Support Parameters/Return Type for Procedural Types
* Integration with latest Enhanced Help Insight template
* Many bug fixes
You can use V1.x serial number and activation code to register this Beta version, otherwise, it will be run as Trial Version. However, it will be expired on April 1st, 2012. You need to uninstall it then.
Note: All prepaid customers will get email notifications when the new registration is ready. Thanks for you continued support!!
* The installer doesn’t uninstall V1.x version if you have installed them.
* DI will eat line breaks when you write code samples in the WYSIWYG editor
* The Help documentation has not been included yet
* Delphi7 has not been supported due to some external issues
If you have any problems, please write to use at firstname.lastname@example.org